Cottonwood Country Club is an Arizona Active Adult Retirement Community in Sun lakes, Arizona . Cottonwood Country Club 55 resort style living offers a public golf course, tennis, fitness center, swimming, sporting, social, and craftsman activities.
2010 Home Owners Fees:
- Capital Improvement Fee (payable one time at close of escrow): $1,114.00
- Resale Transfer Fee (payable one time at close of escrow): $350.00
- Annual Home Owners Association Fee (H.O.A. Fee): $1,114.00
- Associate Membership: $557.00/yr
- Special Assessment: $1,428.00
Condos have the same above listed fees plus monthly fees based off of square footage. Monthly fees include: water, sewer, garbage, roof repair / roof replacement, blanket insurance policy, pest control, and exterior maintenance of unit.
Review more community information and current HOA fees for Cottonwood: