For Sale By Owner (FSBO)
Homes for Sale by owner … what can I Say? I could try and scare you out of looking at them, by telling you some horror stories. I am not going to do that. What I am going to do… is, offer you my services. If you have found a home that is perfect for you (a FSBO), give me a call.
For a fee of: $1,495.00 (payable to: West USA Realty, by you, at successful close of escrow… You owe me nothing, if the home does not close). This fee will cover the following services:
- Determine fair market value
- Present your offer to seller
- Facilitate, schedule and/or review the following
- Open escrow
- Inspections (home & termite)
- Mortgage & Appraisal (if needed and/or desired)
- Seller disclosures
- Title search
- H.O.A documents and CC&R’s
- Repair and/or remodeling estimates
- Final walk-through ( prior to close of escrow)
- Advice for keeping closing costs down
Before you visit your next for sale by owner, call me so we can establish a working relationship. I will do all that I can, to keep you from becoming the next horror story.
Remodeled – 600 Floor Plan
SOLD = $196,00.00
Newly renovated 600 floor plan for sale in the 55+ retirement community of Sunland Village in Mesa, AZ. 85206. Must see this home in person to appreciate.
- 600 floor plan (1580 sq/ft)
- 2bed / 2 bath + Computer Room
- 2 Car Garage / + Workshop
- Built by Farnsworth Homes
- Built: 1978
- All Exterior Walls – Slump Block (no maintenance)
- 2 Fruit Trees (orange & grapefruit)
- New Kitchen Cabinets (granite counter-tops)
- New Heating and Cooling System (2010)
- Newer Roof (approximately 5 yrs ago)
- New Tile Floors Throughout ( carpet in bedrooms)
- New Appliances (stainless steele)
Please call us today to schedule your showing of this great home in Sunland Village. Arizona has many 55 plus retirement communities that fit a large range of budgets and life styles. Explore the links to the left of this post and contact Jarl with any questions.
Thinking of Selling?
If you have a home in an Arizona Retirement Community that you are thinking of selling – please check out our No Gimmick Listing (TM). This listing offer will save you hundreds ($$$) if not thousands ($$$$) of dollars when selling your home!
Arizona 55+ communities never had many short sale or lender / bank owned homes. The years of 2007 – 2011 had more foreclosed homes in retirement communities than normal. Many of those foreclosures were strategic in planning, meaning – that the owners had over paid for the homes and, even though they could afford to pay for the home, it made more financial sense to give it back to the bank (regardless of how you feel about this, it was very common).
Financing 2nd Home
In my experience, about 60% of 2nd home buyers in retirement communities are paying cash up-to a purchase price of $200k (percentage decreases when price goes above $200k). The remainder 40% of 2nd home buyers, are doing a 30 year mortgage and, putting 20% (of purchase price) plus closing costs for a down payment. There are many options when financing a second home. Your cheapest financing costs are refinancing your primary residence and then pay cash for your vacation home. Please contact Jarl today! for more information and/or questions.