Cottonwood a 55+ Retirement Community in Sun Lakes Arizona. This Robson designed resort style community has much to offer the year around / winter residents. Sun Lakes has 3 gated retirement communities and 2 non- gated communities. Cottonwood shares amenities with the gated community of Palo Verde. Review community info, amenities, HOA fees and a current list of homes for sale.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist
⇒ Homes For Sale ⇐
Cottonwood Community Information
- 55+ Community
- 40+ Community
- Homes Constructed By: Robson
- Homes Built 1979 – 1995
- 1120 Acre Development
- 2736 Homes constructed
- 2 Restaurants / Bars
- Homes / Patio Homes / Condos
- Fitness Center
- Racquet Ball
- Tennis Courts
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Cottonwood 18 hole 62 par Executive Course (Public)
- Palo Verde 18 Hole Champion Golf Course (Private)
- 6,737 yds. (par 72)
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Home Owners Association
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans
2016 Home Owners Association Fees
- Annual Fee = $1,238.00
- Disclosure Fee = No Disclosure Fee
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary & apply to condos/patio homes only.
- Transfer Fee = $350.00 (one time)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1,238.00 (one time)
Sun Lakes Arizona Age Restriction
40+ Adult Country Club Lifestyle.
*Per Federal and State Laws, Sun Lakes five Communities (Cottonwood, Ironwood, Oakwood, Paloverde, the original Sun Lakes community are age restricted at 55 plus. Sun Lakes voluntarily chose to allow up to 20% of the households to have at-least one member age 40–55.