MountainBrook Village a 55+ Retirement Community in Gold Canyon Arizona. This Active Adult resort style community offers the year around and seasonal / winter residents an array of craft, social & sporting activities. With spectacular views of the Super Stition Mountains you will feel like you are on a permanent vacation. Review community information, amenities, HOA fees, and a current list of homes for sale.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist
⇒ Homes For Sale ⇐
The link above will display a current list of all homes for sale in Mountainbrook Village.
Mountainbrook Village Community Information
- 55+ Community
- Homes Constructed By: UDC / Shea Homes
- Homes Built 1989 – 2003
- 1,650+ Homes / Patio Homes / Condos
- 2 – 18 Hole Championship Golf Courses (semi-private)
- Fitness Center
- Pet Friendly
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Heated Swimming Pools | Spas
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, social & Sporting Activities
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans
2016 Home Owners Association Fees
- Semi-Annually Fee = $385.00
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary & apply to condos/patio homes only.
- Transfer Fee = $400.00 (one time fee)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $250.00 (one time fee)