Palo Verde Sun Lakes a 55 plus gated retirement community in Sun Lakes Arizona. Palo Verde is a resort style community designed by Robson. Review community information, amenities, HOA fees, and a current list of homes for sale.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist
Homes For Sale ⇓⇓⇓
Palo Verde Sun Lakes
Palo Verde Sun Lakes Community Information
- 40 / 55+ Community
- Guard Gated Community
- Homes Constructed By: Robson
- Homes Built 1983 – 1996
- 1073 Single Family Homes
- 18 Hole Golf Course (Private)
- 4060 yds. (par 62)
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Restaurant / Bar
- Soft Ball
- Tennis Courts
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans
- Community News
Palo Verde Sun Lakes 2016 HOA Fees
- Annual Fee = $1,602.00
- Disclosure Fee = No Disclosure Fee
- Monthly Fee = No patio homes in this community
- Transfer Fee = $350.00 (one time)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1,306.00 (one time)
Sun Lakes Arizona Age Restriction
40+ Adult Country Club Lifestyle.
*Per Federal and State Laws, Sun Lakes five Communities (Cottonwood, Ironwood, Oakwood, Paloverde, the original Sun Lakes community are age restricted at 55 plus. Sun Lakes voluntarily chose to allow up to 20% of the households to have at-least one member age 40–55.