Sunland Village in Mesa, Arizona is a 55 plus Retirement Community. This is the second of four Farnsworth developments in Mesa: Dreamland Villa | Sunland Village East | Sunland Springs Village Community Construction started in 1974 and the community was completely built out by 1984. Once completed, there was a total 2685 residences including: single / individual family homes and condos.
The community offers year around residents / winter residents numerous activities including an 18 hole golf course, and a very active tennis club. Community is close to great shopping & great restaurants.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist
Sunland Village Homes For Sale⇓⇓⇓
Below you will find a list of community information. Also provided, are the current year – HOA fees.
- 55+ Community
- Homes Constructed By: Farnsworth
- Homes Built 1974 – 1984
- 2685 Homes / Patio Homes / Condos
- 18 Hole Golf Course (Public)
- Driving Range
- Fitness Center
- 3 Heated Swimming Pools
- Library – Computer room
- Bar & Restaurant (Rochester’s)
- Sewing / Quilting
- Pickle Ball Courts (coming fall of 2016)
- Tennis Courts
- Wood Shop
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Community – Hand Book
- Home Owners Association (HOA)
- Community Map
- Floor Plans
2017 HOA Fees
- Annual Fee = $445.00
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary & apply to condos/patio homes only.
- Resale Disclosure Fee = $215.00 (seller fee)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1,100.00 (one time)