Palo Verde is a gated Arizona Active Adult Retirement Community in Sun Lakes, Az. 85248. Palo Verde – Sun Lakes 55 resort style living offers a public golf course / country club, tennis, fitness center, swimming, sporting, social, and craftsman activities.
Palo Verde Sun Lakes 2010 HOA Fees
- Capital Improvement Fee – Phase 2 (payable one time at close of escrow): $1,114.00
- Special Assessment Fee – Phase 2: $1,428.00
- Resale Disclosure Fee (payable one time at close of escrow): $350.00
- Semi – Annual Home Owners Association Fee : $557.00
- Semi – Annual Road maintenance Fee: $75.00
- Annual Gate Assessment Fee: $75.00
- Associate Membership for Palo Verde (paid annually): $557.00
Phase II consists of Units 10 thru 26 / Units 11 & 19. Townhouses have there own H.O.A. Palo Verde has a 1073 lots.