Sunland Village East Furnished Garden Condo
Sold = $130,000.00
Note: Please visit the “New” SVE Community Page – This condo is gone but, we have others!
Just Listed – Sunland Village East Furnished Garden Condo. Sunland Village East is a 45+ / 55+ Arizona Retirement Community in Mesa, Arizona 85209. This beautifully furnished and wonderfully decorated garden condo is close to the tennis courts and recreational center. Bring your tooth brush, come, and enjoy Arizona’s warm winter weather. Video above shows everything that is included with purchase price. Some personal items, miscellaneous pictures, and decorations will excluded from purchase. The items to be excluded will be listed and verified by both parties at time of contract.
Condo Interior Features:
- 1,151 sq/ft.
- Built 1986 (Farnsworth)
- 2 bed / 2 bath / 1 car garage
- Arizona Room (not included in square footage)
- New Flooring (16″ tile throughout – no carpet)
- New Lighting Fixtures
- Newer Appliances (dishwasher, oven, refrigerator, washer, dryer)
- Reverse Osmosis (for drinking under kitchen sink)
Sunland Village East – Master HOA Fees
- Capital Improvement Fee – $750.00 (one-time)
- Annual HOA Fee – $500.00
- Transfer Fee – $260.00 (one time)
(Note: HOA Fees updated 1/15/2013 after video was published).
Sunland Village East – Condo Fees – Separate HOA
- Transfer Fee = $240.00 (one time)
- Monthly HOA Fee + $142.06 (at close of escrow you would pay 2 months up front. Monthly condo fees are in addition to the annual Master HOA Fee)
With title and escrow fees, property tax & HOA proration’s, – add about $2,500.00 for total closing costs (this includes the above fees) on top of the agreed upon purchase price (this estimate will be pretty close). A home inspection will cost $325.00 and a home warranty will cost $515.00 (this is negotiable on who pays for this and whether or not you want it). Monthly condo fees vary with size / square footage of unit.
Call Jarl Today! – For your tour of this home or any others. 480-710-6326
Have a Home to Sell?
If you have a home in an Arizona Retirement Community that you are thinking of selling – please check out our No Gimmick Listing (TM). This listing offer – will save you hundreds ($$) if not thousands ($$$) of dollars!