Ironwood Sun Lakes a 55 plus guard gated retirement community with a golf course. Review community information, amenities, HOA fees, and a current list of homes for sale.
Ironwood Country Club Sun Lakes AZ - Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Ironwood Sun Lakes Community Info.
- 40 / 55+ Community
- Homes Constructed By Robson
- Iron Oaks Country Club
- 734 Single Family Homes
- Homes Built 1987 – 2001
- Fitness Center
- Guard Gated Community
- 18 Hole Golf Course (Public)
- Tennis Courts
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Heated Swimming Pools / Spa
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Community Map – Coming Soon
Ironwood Country Club 2021 HOA Fees
- Semi Annual Fee = $1,087.50
- Transfer Fee = $361.00 (one time)
- Architectural Fee = $90.00 (one time)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $2,175.00 (one time)
Sun Lakes Arizona Age Restriction
40+ Adult Country Club Lifestyle.
*Per Federal and State Laws, The Sun Lakes five Communities (Cottonwood, Ironwood, Oakwood, Paloverde, and the original Sun Lakes community are age restricted at 55 plus. Sun Lakes voluntarily chose to allow up to 20% of the households to have at least one member age 40–55.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed above.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist