Ironwood Sun Lakes a 55 plus guard gated retirement community with a golf course. Review community information, amenities, HOA fees, and a current list of homes for sale.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist
Homes For Sale ⇓⇓⇓
Ironwood Sun Lakes
Ironwood SunLakes Community Information
- 40 / 55+ Community
- Homes Constructed By: Robson
- Iron Oaks Country Club
- 734 Single Family Homes
- Homes Built 1987 – 2001
- Fitness Center
- Guard Gated Community
- 18 Hole Golf Course (Public)
- Tennis Courts
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Pet Friendly
- Heated Swimming Pools / Spa
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans
- Community Information
2017 Home Owners Association Fees
- Semi Annual Fee = $912.50
- Transfer Fee = $361.00 (one time)
- Architectural Fee = $90.00 (one time)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1,825.00 (one time)
Sun Lakes Arizona Age Restriction
40+ Adult Country Club Lifestyle.
*Per Federal and State Laws, Sun Lakes five Communities (Cottonwood, Ironwood, Oakwood, Paloverde, the original Sun Lakes community are age restricted at 55 plus. Sun Lakes voluntarily chose to allow up to 20% of the households to have at-least one member age 40–55.