Sun City Anthem at Merrill Ranch a 55+ community in Florence, AZ. This beautifully designed Del Webb Retirement Community offers much to do for the winter/year-round resident.
Sun City Anthem Florence, AZ - Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Sun City Anthem Community Info
- 55+ Community
- 45+ Community – 45-54 years of age are eligible for new construction homes only.
- Homes Constructed By Del Webb
- Homes Built 2006 – Present
- 4,000+ Homes /Planned
- 18 Hole Golf Course (Public)
- 7,143 yds. (Par 72)
- Bocce Ball
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Wood Shop
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans
Sun City Anthem 2021 HOA Fees
- Sun City Anthem HOA Quarterly Fee = $354.00
- Merrill Ranch HOA Quarterly Fee = $114.00
- Disclosure Fee = $365.00 (payable to Merill Ranch HOA – one time)
- Disclosure Fee = $365.00 ( payable to Sun City master HOA – one time)
- Merill Ranch Working Capital = $228.00 (one time)
- Sun City Festival Working Capital = $1062.00 (one time)
- Capital Improvement Fee = .25% of the gross sales price (one time fee) Example: $300,000 purchase price X .25% = $750.00
Sun City Festival New Homes
Sun City Festival is still constructing new homes. Remember when visiting the builder’s office at a new community, no matter how nice the salesperson is that greets you at the door and registers your name — They represent the builder, not YOU! Their job is to get the builder the highest price possible. Also, be careful what you say to the salesperson at the builder’s office, they can tell by your words and actions, how interested you are. This will affect your negotiations when moving forward with a newly built home.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist