SUN CITY GRAND
This Del Webb 45+ adult community of 9800 condos and homes with 50-floor plans is located in Surprise, Arizona. It is an excellent health and lifestyle location with residences designed to meet the needs of active seniors, offering an array of outstanding amenities (even a wet bar). These include the latest concepts in active adult living, such as adding a continuing education center and a day spa. The “Village Center” is a unique centrally located recreational focal point of all activity in the community, and where you will find the majority of the popular amenity buildings. Homeowners are also a short distance from grocery stores, major hospitals, healthcare facilities, entertainment, and all the cultural activities of a major city.
Sun City Grand Surprise, AZ - Current Listings
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
The beautiful Sonoran Plaza provides a 9,000-square-foot grand ballroom, meeting rooms, and state-of-the-art multi-purpose hobby and craft center. The Adobe Spa and Fitness Center offers the latest 2021 equipment, an indoor lap pool, several outdoor resort-style pools, an indoor walking track, a full-service day spa, and dance and exercise studios. The Palm Center welcomes visitors and home for the Sun City Grand’s private television station.
Outdoor attractions include tennis, pickleball, bocce ball courts, and four Sun City Grand golf courses designed by PGA Hall of Famer Billy Casper and world-renowned golf course architect Greg Nash. There is unlimited entertainment, several parks, and dining options. The community is conveniently located near attractions such as the Challenger Space Center, Art Museum, Wildlife World Zoo, and Desert Botanical Garden. Within a short distance, you enjoy professional football, hockey, and baseball games, and only 40-minutes from an international airport.
Sun City Grand Community Information
- 45 / 55+ Community
- Homes Constructed By: Del Webb
- Homes Built 1996 – 2004
- 9,800+ Homes / Patio Homes / Condos
- 4 Championship Golf Courses (Private & Public)
- Cimarron Golf Resort – Greg Nash Design 6,809 yards
- Desert Springs Golf Club – 7,006-yard layout has over 75 bunkers and numerous lakes
- Granite Falls North Golf Club – 36 holes 6,720 yards
- Great Falls South Golf Club – 36 holes 6,839 yards
- Fitness Center
- Pickle Ball
- Soft Ball Field
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans – Coming Soon
- Home Owners Association
Sun City Grand 2021 HOA Fees
- Annual Fee = $1,642.00
- Secondary Annual Fee = $660.00 (only some areas of Sun City Grand has this secondary HOA fee. This fee includes front yard landscaping and care.
- Architecture Review = $170.00 (one time fee)
- Disclosure / Transfer Fee = $230.00 (one time fee)
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary & apply to condos/patio homes only.
- Capital Improvement Fee = $3,500.00 (one time fee)
Sun City Grand is an age-restricted community primarily for occupants 55 and over. Purchasers age 45-54 may own and occupy a home in Sun City Grand and may comprise 15% of homeownership.
*** Please check out the other Surprise 55 plus Communities
Also, check out the other Sun City Communities:
Sun City West | Sun City | Corte Bella | Sun City Grand Golf Course Homes | Also check out the other communities Surprise Present Future Past | Arizona Traditions | Heritage Asante | Sterling Grove | Sun Village
Sun City Grand Recreational | Craft Centers
- 9,100 Sq. Ft. Ball Room
- Craft Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- ASU Lifelong Learning Academy
- Computer Lab
- Coffee Shop
- Billiards Room
- Game Rooms
- 34,574 sq/ft Clubhouse
- 2 Meeting Rooms
- Fitness Center
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Day Spa
- Resort-Style Heated Pool / Spa
- Clubhouse – 33,129 Sq. Ft.
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Walking Track
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Resort-Style Heated Pool | Spa
- Outdoor Lap Pool
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist