Sunland Springs Village is a 55+ master-planned retirement community in Mesa, Arizona 85209. This 900-acre development will be home for nearly 5,000 residents upon build completion.
SSV offers year-round and winter residents spectacular views of the Super Stition Mountain range. The numerous sporting and social activities including the 27-hole executive golf course, Tennis Club, Softball Club, Pickleball Club, Two(2) top-notch fitness centers, provide residents with an Active Adult Lifestyle.
Sunland Springs Village Mesa, AZ Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Sunland Springs Village Info.
- 55+ Community
- Homes Constructed By: Farnsworth
- Homes Built 1997 – 2019
- 13,000 sq/ft Auditorium
- 2 Fitness Centers
- 3 Heated Swimming Pools | Lap Pool | Spa
- Bocce Ball
- Computer room / Library
- Dog Park
- Shuffle Board
- Sewing / Quilting
- Soft Ball Field
- Tennis Club
- PickleBall Club
- Wood Shop
- 2800+ Homes / Patio Homes / Condos
- 27 Holes of Golf Course (Public)
- Driving Range
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, social & Sporting Activities
- SSV Builder Floor Plans
- Community Map – Coming Soon
- Community Pictures
- Pending & Sold Homes Past 12 Months
Sunland Spring Village 2021 HOA Fees
- Annual Fee = $665.00
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary & apply to condos/patio homes only.
- Resale Disclosure Fee = $400.00 (one time)
- Transfer Fee = $155.00
- Capital Improvement Fee = $665.00 (one time)
Sunland Springs Village Golf Course
Farnsworth homes sold the 27 hole Executive Golf Course to 400 SSV homeowners in December 2015. The course will continue to be open to the public.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed above.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist