Troon North & Country Club is a gated resort-style community designed and built by Del Webb. Terravita is located in north Scottsdale. This is not an age-restricted community. The private country club offers residents numerous sporting and social activities. Surrounded by the lush Sonoran Desert and gorgeous mountain views this community will make you feel like you are always on vacation.
Current list of homes for sale and Terravitas community information.
- No Age Restriction
- Gated Security with Gaurd
- Del Webb home construction
- Homes Built 1993 – 1999
- 1,380 Single Family Homes21 Unique Floor-Plans
- semi-custom & remodeled homes
- 1,350 sq/ft – 3800 sq/ft
- Hiking/walking trails totaling 7 miles
- Pet-Friendly community
View homes sold in the past 12 months. Click here
Troon ~ Troon North
Homeowners are members of Terravita Country Club.
Monthly dues include all amenities except golf.
Dining & Entertainment
- Clubhouse – Newly remodeled Clubhouse
- Outdoor Patio
- Sunset Dining Room – Formal dining with spectacular views.
- The Grille – Bar & Lounge / Casula dress
- Snack Bar – Snacks, Hot dogs, Popcorn, etc.
- Terravita Take-Out – Offers meals-to-go
- The Chef’s Table – The culinary prepares custom-crafted meals/specialty spirits and wines accompanied by wines.
- In-Home Catering – Professional chef-crafted catering and custom menu for all occasions.
- Personal Chef – In-home dining experiences upon request.
- Locker Rooms
- Cardio Equipment – treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, and rowing machines
- Strength Training – complete section of free weights, machines, kettlebells and functional trainers
- 2 Fitness Class Studios
- Group Exercise – Yoga, Pilates Reformer, Spin, TRX, Tai Chi, Zumba, Water Aerobics
- Spin Bike Studio
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Resort-style beach entry pool
- Heated – year-round
- Lap pool – designated lanes
- Large pool deck & Lounge area
- Foodservice – Poolside
- Locker Rooms
Taken in the views of the surrounding Sonoran Desert in the foothills of Black Mountain.
- 18 Holes
- 7,075 yard
- Par 72
- Private Golf
- Golf Pro shop
- Instruction / lessons available
Desert Pavillion & Terravita
Social Activities & Events
Available to all residents of Terravita. Several amenities are located here. Community activities are held here on a regular basis.
- Seasonal Celebrations
- Special Occasions
- Wine Dinners
- Wine Tastings
- Specialty Dinners
- Block Parties
- Guest speakers & Seminars
- Art Studio
- Card & Board Games
- Activity Groups
- Social Clubs
Home Owners Association Fees (in 2017)
- Quarterly Fee = $300
- Monthly Fee = $182
- Transfer Fee = $400 (one time fee)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $3,000 (one time fee)