TERRAVITA GOLF and COUNTRY CLUB
Terravita Golf and Country Club is a Del Webb, non-age-restricted gated active adult lifestyle community located in Scottsdale, Arizona. This community will appeal to both socially minded and physically active residents and offers low-maintenance living. The community has 1,380 homes, most of which are eco-friendly and meets Scottsdale’s environmentally sensitive standards.
Terravita Golf Club Scottsdale, AZ | Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Terravita offers 20-floor plans, so homebuyers have many options in one of the 23 neighborhoods at Terravita. These single-family homes range from 1,384 square feet to spacious 3,730 square feet. All single-family homes are detached and provide first-floor living, open floor plans, and spectacular golf course or mountain views.
The 34,000 square-foot Terravita Country Club offers five different dining options ranging from casual fare at The Grille to fine dining at the Sunset Dining Room. The community prides itself on a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course with lush landscaping. The Country Club also offers a full calendar of events like themed parties, wine dinners, and block parties, to name a few of the many amenities. There is a state-of-the-art cardio and strength training fitness center, as well as an aerobics and spinning studio.
Also included is access to many outdoor amenities such as six miles of scenic walkways, biking trails, a resort-style pool with lap lanes, and a hot tub. Old Town Scottsdale provides opportunities to shop, dine, visit museums, and enjoy the nightlife. The sports complex includes six outdoor tennis courts with stadium-style seating. The 9,000 square-foot Desert Pavilion community center has numerous meeting rooms, an entertainment area for parties, rooms for club meetings, and an excellent library. You are also close to full-service medical facilities.
Terravita Golf and Country Club Community Info.
- No Age Restriction
- Homes Constructed By Del Webb
- Homes Built 1993 – 1999
- 1,380 Single Family Homes
- 21 Unique Floor-Plans
- semi-custom & remodeled homes
- 1,350 sq/ft – 3800 sq/ft
- 7 miles of Hiking/walking trails
- Guard Gated Security
- Pet-Friendly community
***Note: Click here to view a list of homes sold in Terravita for the past 12 months
Terravita Golf and Country Club
Homeowners are members of Terravita Country Club. Monthly dues include all amenities except golf.
- Clubhouse – 34,000 Sq. Ft. (Newly Remodeled Fall 2018)
- Outdoor Patio
- Sunset Dining Room – Formal dining with spectacular views.
- The Grille – Bar & Lounge / Casula dress
- Snack Bar – snacks, hot dogs, popcorn, etc.
- Terravita Take-Out – offers meals to go
- The Chef’s Table – The culinary prepares custom-crafted meals/specialty spirits and wines accompanied by wines.
- In-Home Catering – professional chef-crafted catering and custom menu for all occasions.
- Personal Chef – In-home dining experiences upon request.
- Locker Rooms
- Cardio Equipment – treadmills, ellipticals, stationary bikes, and rowing machines
- Strength Training – a complete selection of free weights, machines, kettlebells and functional trainers
- Two Fitness Class Studios
- Group Exercise – Yoga, Pilates Reformer, Spin, TRX, Tai Chi, Zumba, Water Aerobics
- Spin Bike Studio
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Spin Bike Studio
The Swim Complex features:
- Resort-style beach entry pool (heated year-round)
- Designated lap pool
- Large pool deck/sundeck / lounge area
- Covered cabanas
- Poolside food service
- Locker Rooms
TERRAVITA GOLF COURSE (18 holes)
Terravita’s 18-hole golf course is surrounded by the Sonoran Desert in the foothills of Black Mountain.
- Private Golf
- Golf Pro-shop
- Instruction/lessons available
Desert Pavillion | Terravita Social Activities & Events
The Desert Pavilion is available to all residents of Terravita. It is an amenity center where clubs and activities meet on a regular basis.
- Clubhouse – 9,000 Sq. Ft.
- Season traditional celebrations / special occasions / BBQ’s
- Themed parties, comedy night, and fashion shows
- Wine dinners/wine tastings/specialty dinners
- Block parties
- Guest-speaker / Seminars
- Art Studio
- Card games/ board games / activity groups / social clubs
- Quarterly Fee = $376.50
- Monthly Fee = $224.00
- Transfer Fee = $400.00 (one time fee)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $5,500.00 (one time fee)
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326)
Arizona Resort Community Specialist