Sunland Village East

Welcome to Sunland Village East

Welcome to Sunland Village East Mesa, AZ

Sunland Village East in Mesa, Arizona, is a 45+/55+ adult community in a great location. The community has 2,437 homes, 1,657 single-family residences, and 780 condo units. Sunland Village East is located near Baseline and Sossaman Road, close to the Superstition Freeway (60) and the Santan Freeway (202). These homes are an excellent bargain for homebuyers who want reasonably priced square footage in a well-established community. The home prices are significantly lower than most new communities, and residents are assured that association fees remain reasonable.

The amenities at Sunland Village East include two grand clubhouses featuring a state-of-the-art fitness center, quality restaurant, hobby rooms, woodworking shop, and a calendar full of events, group meetings, classes, and dozens of club activities. There are three resort-style pools, six lighted tennis courts, bocce ball, and shuffle board courts outside. Golf enthusiasts will love the professionally landscaped 18-hole custom architected Sunland Village East Golf Course.

Sunland Village East residents live close to everything they’ll ever need within a friendly, welcoming community. This active community location enjoys major mall shopping, modern medical facilities, and views of the Superstition Mountains and is close to the five Salt River lakes, just 20 miles east. Close by is also Boyce Thompson Arboretum State Park, Canyon and Saguaro Lakes, and Usury Mountain Regional Park, Mesa Arts Center, Gammage Auditorium, and Chandler Museum of Arts, which host events throughout the year.

SVE Community Info

Below you will find a list of community information. Also provided, are the current year – HOA fees. This will give you a good idea of what it costs to live in this beautiful Arizona Retirement Community.

  • 45 / 55+ Community
  • Homes Constructed By Farnsworth Homes
  • Homes Built 1984 – 2001
  • 1657 Single Family Homes
  • 780 Condos / Patio Homes
  • 18 Hole Golf Course (Public)
  • Driving Range
  • 2 Fitness Centers
  • 3 heated Swimming Pools (Jacuzzi’s)
  • Shuffle Board
  • Bocce Ball
  • Billiards
  • Ceramics
  • Community Sports Bar / Restaurant
  • Horse Shoe
  • Lapidary
  • Library
  • Separate  gated RV Parking (extra cost)
  • Shuffle Board
  • Soft Ball Field
  • Tennis Courts
  • Pickle Ball Courts
  • Quilting / Sewing
  • Wood Shop
  • Numerous Craft / Hobby, social & Sporting Activities
  • Sunland Village East – Community Home Owners Association (HOA)
  • Community Map
  • Community Floor Plans
  • Pending & Sold Homes Past 12 Months

Please check out the 23 other Mesa 55+ Communities Also check out the other 3 Farnsworth Communities: Dreamland Village  | Sunland Springs Village | Sunland Village

Sunland Village East 2023 HOA Fee

  • Annual Fee = $695.00
  • Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary & apply to condos/patio homes only.
  • Resale Disclosure Fee = $215.00
  • Transfer Fee = $250.00 (sellers fee)
  • Capital Improvement Fee = $2,000.00 (one-time fee)

SVE Age Restriction

Sunland Village East is an 80/20 community, 80% of the community must have a 55+-year-old person in the household.  The other 20% must be 45 years of age or older and no children under 19 years of age may live in the community full time.

Sunland Village East Golf Club

The 18-hole golf course is open to the public. SVE golf course is owned and by homeowners. Homeowners may purchase Golf Shares at the Golf Pro Shop.  The restaurant/sports bar (Fat Willy’s) is located next to the Pro Shop, providing views of the golf course, fountains ponds, and Super Stition Mountains. For questions or golf reservations you can call the pro shop at 480-986-4079

Note: Arizona 55+ Communities is not associated with the community home-owners association. The information above is for informational purposes only. Updated community information and current HOA fees will be provided to the home buyer(s) for verification during the escrow process.

Jarl Kubat Arizona's 55+ Community Specialist
Jarl Kubat

Contact Jarl Today!  (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed above.

Arizona 55+ Community Specialist

Comments are closed.