Sunland Village East in Mesa, Arizona 85209 is the third of four 55+ active adult retirement communities built by Farnsworth Companies of Mesa, AZ. Community construction began in 1984. Building was mostly complete by 2001. SVE has miles of wide clean streets with sidewalks for walking.
Sunland Village East Mesa, AZ Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Sunland Village East Community Info
Below you will find a list of community information. Also provided, are the current year – HOA fees. This will give you a good idea of what it costs to live in this beautiful Arizona Retirement Community.
- 45 / 55+ Community
- Homes Constructed By Farnsworth Homes
- Homes Built 1984 – 2001
- 1657 Single Family Homes
- 780 Condos / Patio Homes
- 18 Hole Golf Course (Public)
- Driving Range
- 2 Fitness Centers
- 3 heated Swimming Pools (Jacuzzi’s)
- Shuffle Board
- Bocce Ball
- Community Sports Bar / Restaurant
- Horse Shoe
- Separate gated RV Parking (extra cost)
- Shuffle Board
- Soft Ball Field
- Tennis Courts
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Quilting / Sewing
- Wood Shop
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, social & Sporting Activities
- Sunland Village East – Community Home Owners Association (HOA)
- Community Map
- Community Floor Plans
- Pending & Sold Homes Past 12 Months
Sunland Village East 2021 HOA Fee
- Annual Fee = $632.00
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary & apply to condos/patio homes only.
- Resale Disclosure Fee = $215.00
- Transfer Fee = $250.00 (sellers fee)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $2,000.00 (one-time fee)
SVE Age Restriction
Sunland Village East is an 80/20 community, 80% of the community must have a 55+-year-old person in the household. The other 20% must be 45 years of age or older and no children under 19 years of age may live in the community full time.
Sunland Village East Golf Club
The 18-hole golf course is open to the public. SVE golf course is owned and by homeowners. Homeowners may purchase Golf Shares at the Golf Pro Shop. The restaurant/sports bar (Fat Willy’s) is located next to the Pro Shop, providing views of the golf course, fountains ponds, and Super Stition Mountains. For questions or golf reservations you can call the pro shop at 480-986-4079
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed above.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist