Leisure World

Welcome to Leisure World Arizona

Leisure World – Mesa, AZ

Leisure World Arizona

Leisure World Arizona is located in Mesa, AZ 85206. This gorgeous 24hr guard 55 plus community is loaded with top notch golf and amenities. Review community information, amenities, HOA fees, and a current list of homes for sale.

 

Homes For Sale ⇓⇓⇓

 Community Information

  • 45 /55+ Community
  • Guard Gated Community
  • Homes Constructed By: Numerous Builders
  • Homes Built 1972 – 1994
  • 2,600+ Homes / Patio Homes / Condos
  • 2 18-Hole Golf Courses
  • CoyoteRun (6,437yds) Champion-Level
  • Heron Lakes (4,024yds)
  • Heated Swimming Pools (Jacuzzi’s)
  • 12 Man Made Lakes
  • Billiards
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness Center
  • Shuffle Board
  • Pickle Ball
  • Tennis
  • Wood Shop
  • Numerous Craft / Hobby, social & Sporting Activities
  • Home Owners Association
  • Community Map – Click Here
  • Community Floor Plans – Coming Soon

Please check out the 23 other Mesa 55+ Communities

2017 Home Owners Association Fees

  • Annual Fee = No Annual Fee
  • Resale Disclosure Fee = $175.00  (one time)
  • Monthly Fee = $264.00 /$379.00 / $419.00 ( depends upon property) call for more details.
  • Transfer Fee = $175.00 (homes) Patio Homes = $225.00 (one time)
  • Capital Improvement Fee = $2,000.00 (one time)

Age Restriction

Leisure World Arizona is an 80/20 community, 80% of the community must have a 55+ year old  person in the household.  The other 20% must be 45 years of age or older and no children under 19 years of age may live in the community full time. The 20% age limit must be verified prior to purchase.

Jarl Kubat Arizona's 55+ Community Specialist

Jarl Kubat

Contact Jarl Today!  (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.

Arizona 55+ Community Specialist


Homes For Sale ⇓⇓⇓

Leisure World Arizona

19 matches found

$124,900
56 LEISURE WORLD, Mesa, AZ 85206
View Photos (23)
Property Type: Residential
# of Bedrooms: 1
# of Bathrooms: 1
Square Footage: 924
Year Built: 1974
City/Town Code: Mesa
Subdivision: LEISURE WORLD GOLDEN HILLS UNIT 1 COND PLAN AMD
Last Updated: July - 24 - 2017
$147,500
176 LEISURE WORLD, Mesa, AZ 85206
View Photos (34)
Property Type: Residential
# of Bedrooms: 2
# of Bathrooms: 1.75
Square Footage: 1403
Year Built: 1974
City/Town Code: Mesa
Subdivision: LEISURE WORLD GOLDEN HILLS UNIT 2 COND PLAN AMD
Last Updated: September - 19 - 2017
$155,000
555 LEISURE WORLD, Mesa, AZ 85206
View Photos (27)
Property Type: Residential
# of Bedrooms: 2
# of Bathrooms: 1.75
Square Footage: 1251
Year Built: 1978
City/Town Code: Mesa
Subdivision: LEISURE WORLD GOLDEN HILLS PLAT 7 AMD
Last Updated: July - 18 - 2017
$175,000
688 LEISURE WORLD, 688, Mesa, AZ 85206
View Photos (17)
Property Type: Residential
# of Bedrooms: 2
# of Bathrooms: 1
Square Footage: 916
Year Built: 1985
City/Town Code: Mesa
Subdivision: LEISURE WORLD PLAT 16
Last Updated: July - 25 - 2017
$185,000
229 LEISURE WORLD, Mesa, AZ 85206
View Photos (20)
Property Type: Residential
# of Bedrooms: 3
# of Bathrooms: 2
Square Footage: 1824
Year Built: 1974
City/Town Code: Mesa
Subdivision: LEISURE WORLD
Last Updated: September - 19 - 2017
$209,000
464 LEISURE WORLD, Mesa, AZ 85206
View Photos (34)
Property Type: Residential
# of Bedrooms: 3
# of Bathrooms: 2
Square Footage: 1746
Year Built: 1979
City/Town Code: Mesa
Subdivision: ROSSMOOR LEISURE WORLD GOLDEN HILLS PLAT 5 COND PL
Last Updated: September - 14 - 2017
$240,000
1119 LEISURE WORLD, Mesa, AZ 85206
View Photos (34)
Property Type: Residential
# of Bedrooms: 3
# of Bathrooms: 2
Square Footage: 2024
Year Built: 1991
City/Town Code: Mesa
Subdivision: LEISURE WORLD PLAT 12 LOT 1100-1404 & TR A-T
Last Updated: September - 08 - 2017
$258,000
1301 LEISURE WORLD, Mesa, AZ 85206
View Photos (29)
Property Type: Residential
# of Bedrooms: 2
# of Bathrooms: 1.75
Square Footage: 1374
Year Built: 1979
City/Town Code: Mesa
Subdivision: LEISURE WORLD PLAT 12 LOT 1100-1404 & TR A-T
Last Updated: September - 18 - 2017
$259,000
1516 LEISURE WORLD, Mesa, AZ 85206
View Photos (50)
Property Type: Residential
# of Bedrooms: 2
# of Bathrooms: 2
Square Footage: 1816
Year Built: 1983
City/Town Code: Mesa
Subdivision: LEISURE WORLD
Last Updated: September - 12 - 2017
$259,900
1135 LEISURE WORLD, Mesa, AZ 85206
View Photos (20)
Property Type: Residential
# of Bedrooms: 3
# of Bathrooms: 1.75
Square Footage: 2122
Year Built: 1983
City/Town Code: Mesa
Subdivision: LEISURE WORLD
Last Updated: June - 01 - 2017

1 2
Copyright Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.

12 thoughts on “Leisure World

  1. […] Leisure World – Community Information […]

  2. […] Leisure World – Community Information […]

  3. […] Current Homes For Sale / Community Info […]