FOUNTAIN OF THE SUN – MESA
Fountain of the Sun is a 55+ guard-gated community located in Mesa, Arizona, on 582 of the most scenic acres in southern Arizona. The community has 2,296 residences. Some homes are manufactured and have 1,100 to 1,900 square feet with two or three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an attached garage. Several attached homes have about 1,000 to 1,500 square feet and one or two bedrooms, one to two bathrooms, and an attached garage. Single-family homes range from 1,220 to 2,100 square feet and are perfect for homebuyers looking for a private residence. This beautiful gated golf course community provides great low-maintenance homes with various styles and square footage at an affordable price.
Fountain of The Sun Mesa, AZ - Homes For Sale
MLS IDX Listing Disclosure © 2023
Copyright 2023 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Fountain of the Sun amenities are centrally located in a fabulous clubhouse with over 50 activities, clubs, and classes, which mean you, will always have something to do. There you can enjoy a state-of-the-art fitness center, a grand ballroom, multi-purpose rooms, game rooms, arts and crafts, sewing, ceramics, stained glass, and a library. Outdoors is a resort-style pool and fully equipped exercise room. You can join in on a game of horseshoe on four pits, six shuffleboard courts, and professionally built pickleball courts.
There are water aerobics, softball teams, yoga, Pilates, bridge, bible study, chorus, dances, improv, swap meets, poker, and more to top off the amenities. The 18-hole executive Fountain of the Sun Country Club, a private, members-only championship golf and country club course for all skill levels. The golf club features a clubhouse, including a restaurant, meeting rooms, and a pro shop. Close by are also major shopping malls, great restaurants, and major medical facilities.
Fountain of The Sun Community Info
- 55+ Community
- Guard Gated Community
- Homes Constructed By UDC
- Homes Built 1972 – 1987
- 3,000+ Homes / Patio Homes / Condos
- 18 Hole Executive Golf Course (Private)
- Bar & Restaurant (Rochester’s)
- All Single Family Homes are Pet-Friendly
- Fitness Center
- Heated Swimming Pools (Jacuzzi’s)
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, social & Sporting Activities
- Pickle Ball – 2 courts
- Fountain of The Sun – Home Owners Association
- Community Map
- FOS Community Pictures
- Pending & Sold Homes past 12 months
*** Please check out the 23 other Mesa 55+ Communities Check out the other Arizona Gated Communities
Fountain of The Sun 2021 HOA Fees
- Annual Fee = $1079.00
- Disclosure Fee = $150.00 (one time)
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary & apply to condos/patio homes only (Please call for cost verification)
- Transfer Fee = $200.00 (one time)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1350.00 (one time)
- *Note: If you own a condo in this community your annual fee is included in your monthly fee.
Fountain of The Golf Club
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed above.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist
Comments are closed.