Fountain of The Sun in Mesa, AZ. 85208 is Guard Gated 55 plus Active Adult Retirement community. Formerly a cotton farm, FOS was built by UDC Homes. The first homes started construction in the early 1970s. The golf course, opened in 1972 to attract potential home buyers. Review community info, HOA fees and a current list of homes for sale.
Fountain of The Sun Mesa, AZ - Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Fountain of The Sun Community Info
- 55+ Community
- Guard Gated Community
- Homes Constructed By UDC
- Homes Built 1972 – 1987
- 3,000+ Homes / Patio Homes / Condos
- 18 Hole Executive Golf Course (Private)
- Bar & Restaurant (Rochester’s)
- All Single Family Homes are Pet-Friendly
- Fitness Center
- Heated Swimming Pools (Jacuzzi’s)
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, social & Sporting Activities
- Pickle Ball – 2 courts
- Fountain of The Sun – Home Owners Association
- Community Map
- FOS Community Pictures
- Pending & Sold Homes past 12 months
Fountain of The Sun 2021 HOA Fees
- Annual Fee = $1079.00
- Disclosure Fee = $150.00 (one time)
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary & apply to condos/patio homes only (Please call for cost verification)
- Transfer Fee = $200.00 (one time)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1350.00 (one time)
- *Note: If you own a condo in this community your annual fee is included in your monthly fee.
Fountain of The Golf Club
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed above.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist