Apache Wells is a 55 plus Active Adult Retirement Community in Mesa, Arizona. This beautiful community offers much to do for the winter/year-round resident. Review community info, amenities, HOA fees and a current list of homes for sale.
Apache Wells also offers several condos / patio homes that offer low maintenance living. Contact us today to set up a customized home search.
Apache Wells Community Features
- 55+ Community
- 1413 Homes (manufactured / single family / patio homes)
- Residents own their own their own land
- 18 Hole Golf Course (Semi-Private)
- Bocce Ball
- Dog park
- Gated Patio Homes
- Fitness Center
- Heated Pools /Spa
- Horseshoe Pits
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Shuffle Board
- Softball Field
- Wood Shop
- Community Map – Click Here
- Home Owners Association
- Community Pictures
*** Please check out the 23 other Mesa 55+ Communities
Apache Wells 2021 HOA Fees
- Monthly Fee = $57.00
- Transfer Fee = $400.00 (one time
- Capital Improvement Fee = $684.00 (one time)
Note: Apache Wells Country Club and the homeowners association are separate entities. Also, the patio homes/garden condos are not part of the Apache Wells homeowner association and therefore does not partake in the community amenities. Please call Jarl for more information.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed above.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist