ENCANTERRA® a TRILOGY RESORT
Trilogy has become a leading 55+ active adult community brand with 17 communities across Arizona, California, Florida, North Carolina, Nevada, Virginia, and Washington. When considering Trilogy at Encanterra’s Queen Creek, Arizona location, you will marvel at the resort-style amenities and special community events and easily understand how the adult community’s life in this spectacular 55+ active lifestyle will feel like living on year-round vacation. The community appropriately calls itself “city-close but country-quiet” with the feel of a high-end resort!
Trilogy at Encanterra San Tan Valley, AZ - Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Encanterra offers four single-family home styles with over 25 variations of different floor plans. New construction homebuyers have the option to customize home exteriors in Italian, French, or Spanish themes. The variety of floor plans and exteriors result in an upscale appearance. These homes range from 1,218 to 3,403 square feet, some homes with second stories. The 60,000square-foot clubhouse, La Casa Club, with its spectacular design and view of Superstition Mountain, offers a resort experience right in your backyard.
These spectacular amenities include a championship golf course designed by PGA Tour veteran Tom Lehman, three luxurious resort-style swimming pools, a full-service spa, a state-of-the-art athletic center, and lighted tennis facilities. Additional amenities include cooking classes, wine demos, wellness events, and an outdoor resort-style pool. The Algarve is an 8,000 square foot clubhouse with an art studio, multi-purpose rooms, poolside dining at Tapas, eight pickleball courts, and bocce courts.
A full-time activities director and concierge cater to the needs of the community’s residents. Popular clubs include book club, camera club, garden club, golf club, and more. Staying fit is easy because the state-of-the-art fitness center offers numerous exercise classes.
Trilogy Encanterra Community Info
- Builder Shea Homes
- Price Range: High $100s – Mid $600s
- Home Types: Single-Family
- Number of Homes: 2,400
- New/Resale: New and Resale Homes
- Built 2008 – Present
- Age restriction 55+ & Non age restricted section
- Guard Gated Community
- 160+ Homes in the retirement area when finished
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Community Pictures
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans – Coming Soon
Trilogy Encanterra Amenities
- La Casa Clubhouse – 60,000 Sq. Ft.
- Bocce Ball Courts
- Business Center
- Hobby & Game Room
- Arts & Crafts Studio
- Card Room
- Sewing Studio
- La Cocina Private Room & Kitchen
- Bistro 1528
- Cafe Solaz
- Apps & Après
- Explorations Cafe
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Aerobics & Dance Studio
- Alvea Spa
- Steam Room & Sauna
- Indoor Pool
- 2 Outdoor Pools
- Outdoor Amphitheater
- 4 Tennis Courts
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Scenic Ponds
- Parks & Natural Space
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course (Private)
Trilogy Encanterra 2021 HOA Fees
- Master HOA Fee & Recreation Quarterly Fees = $1,124.43
- Resale Disclosure Fee = $400.00 (one time fee)
- Utility Reserve Fee = $26.68 (one time fee)
- Transfer Fee = $120.00
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1320.00 (one time fee)
- Social Membership = $8,000.00 (80% of this fee is refundable when you sell the home). Golf memberships are also available. If not a golfer, as a resident you are required to have a social membership to the club.
Trilogy Encanterra is still constructing new homes. Remember when visiting the builder’s office at a new community, no matter how friendly the salesperson is that greets you at the door and registers your name — They represent the builder, not YOU! Their job is to get the builder the highest price possible. Also, be careful what you say to the salesperson at the builder’s office, they can tell by your words and actions, how interested you are. This will affect your negotiations when moving forward with a newly built home.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist