Robson Ranch is a gate-guarded 55+ golf community located in Eloy, Arizona. It is a community that features 4,600 attached and single-family homes. There are five models to choose from for buyers looking for homes for sale in Eloy, AZ. The houses are available in two to three bedrooms, two to 2½ bathrooms, open concept kitchens, and two to three garages. The square foot ranges from 1,236 to 2,655 with open floor plans, walk-in closets, and outdoor living space.
Robson Ranch Eloy, AZ - Current Listings
Copyright 2023 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Robson Ranch, Arizona, Amenities are spectacular with a large modern clubhouse, state-of-the-art fitness center, hobby rooms, and an indoor lap pool. Outdoors, residents can take advantage of a superb resort-style pool and a whirlpool spa. Also, you can enjoy sports on the professionally designed softball field, tennis, and pickleball courts. You have a creative art center featuring a ceramics studio, painting studio, sewing room, woodworking shop, and a gallery if you feel creative.
Additional amenities include a large event lawn, a bocce ball court, cornhole sets, bistro lighting, and a large outdoor grill. The championship 18-holes golf course is beautifully landscaped and professionally designed by a world-class golf course architect. The community prides itself on healthy lifestyle activities, which include dozens of clubs and interest groups that meet regularly, plus dance clubs, and social clubs
Robson Ranch is also close by Fry’s Food and Drug, Walgreen’s, Safeway, and Walmart and close to multiple health care providers, such as Banner Casa Grande Medical Center, Hu Hu Kam Memorial Hospital, Florence Hospital, and Carondelet St. Mary’s Hospital. Places to visit are the Casa Grande Ruins National Monument, Tucson Museum of Art, Phoenix Zoo, and Coolidge Performing Arts Center, and many parks in the area. You will never be bored and wonder what to do.
Robson Ranch Community Info
- 40 / 55+ Community
- Guard Gated Community
- Homes Constructed By Robson
- Homes Built 2005 – Present
- 4,600+ Homes Planned
- 18 Hole Golf Course (Semi-Private)
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Community Floor Plans – Coming Soon
To view more gated communities in the greater Phoenix Metro area please visit Arizona 55 Plus Gated Communities
Robson Ranch 2023 HOA Fees
- Semi-Annual Fee = $1,560.4
- Disclosure Fee = $50.00 (one time)
- Transfer Fee = $350.00 (one time)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $2,672.00
- $600.00 Annually must be spent in the restaurant
Note: Arizona 55+ Communities is not associated with the community home-owners association. The information above is for informational purposes only. Updated community information and current HOA fees will be provided to the home buyer(s) for verification during the escrow process.
Robson Ranch is an 80/20 community, 80% of the community must have at least one person 55+ years old or older living in the home. The other 20% must be 40 years of age or older and no children under 19 years of age may live in the community full time.
Robson Ranch is still constructing new homes. Remember when visiting the builder’s office at a new community, no matter how nice the salesperson is that greets you at the door and registers your name — They represent the builder… not YOU! Their job is to get the builder the highest price possible. Also, be careful what you say to the salesperson at the builder’s office, they can tell by your words and actions, how interested you are. This will affect your negotiations when moving forward with a newly built home.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist