Sun City Festival a 55+ Retirement Community in Buckeye, AZ. This Del Webb designed Retirement Community offers an Active Adult lifestyle. Numerous craft, social, and sporting activities will leave you exhausted at the end of the day.
Sun City Festival Community Info
- 55+ Community
- 45+ Community | 45-54 years of age are eligible for new construction homes only.
- Homes Constructed By Del Webb
- Homes Built 2006 – Present
- 7,000+ Homes /Planned
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course (Public)
- 6,800 yds.
- ASU Life Long Learning Center
- Bocce Ball
- Fitness Center
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Soft Ball Field
- Tennis Courts
- Volley Ball Courts
- Wood Shop
- Home Owners Association
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans
- Community Pictures
Sun City Festival 2019 HOA Fees
- Quarterly Fee = $414.00
- Disclosure Fee = $240.00 (one time fee)
- Transfer Fee = $125.00 (one time)
- Community Enhancement Fee = .25% of the gross sales price (one time)
- Working Capital Fee = $828.00 (one time)
Sun City Festival New Homes
Sun City Festival by Del Webb is still constructing new homes. Remember when visiting the builder’s office in a new community, no matter how nice the salesperson is that greets you at the door and registers your name — They represent the builder… not YOU! Their job is to get the builder the highest price possible. Also, be careful what you say to the salesperson at the builder’s office, they can tell by your words and actions, how interested you are. This will affect your negotiations when moving forward with a newly built home.
Negotiating Sale Price
Yes, new home builders will negotiate on base price, lot premiums and/or, incentives at the time of ordering. Don’t visit a builders office the first time without representation. Builder’s work with Buyers agents on a regular basis. A buyers agent that is familiar with the community and the new home building process, will save you money($$$) when negotiating the final build price.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist
Homes For Sale ⇓⇓⇓