Welcome to Sundance Buckeye AZ
Sundance is a 55+ 1,100 home adult community in Buckeye, Arizona. It offers resale ranch-style single-family floor plans. Buckeye is experiencing rapid growth but still keeps its small-town charm. All homes have two or three bedrooms, a den, two or two-and-a-half bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. All homes feature low-maintenance exteriors for homeowner convenience. These affordable homes are built with eco-friendly building practices and commonly feature covered patios and pools. Homes vary in size from 1,150 to 2,209 square feet.
Sundance Buckeye, AZ Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Sundance features a 15,000 square-foot clubhouse with many amenities only found in large-scale active adult communities. Residents can exercise in a state-of-the-art fitness center, remain in shape by swimming in a resort-style outdoor pool, and enjoy a game of tennis, pickleball, bocce, or racquetball. Additional amenities include a billiards and card room, arts and crafts room, library, on-site restaurant, and golf course. There is also a full-time activities director, multi-purpose trails linking the neighborhoods, parks, and recreation centers, allowing residents to walk or bike around the community easily.
The Sundance Golf Club offers an 18-hole course designed by world-renowned golf course architect Greg Nash. This challenging course combines the area’s beautiful views of the Sierra Estrella, White Tank Mountains, and the Sonoran Desert with lush landscaped fairways and greenery. Four sets of tees provide a range of play from 5,300 to 7,000 yards. Thus the golf course is excellent for many skill levels.
Sundance Community Info
- 55+ Community
- 45+ For New Builds Only
- Homes Constructed By Meritage Homes / LGI Homes
- Homes Built 2002 – Present
- 15,000 sq/ft Rec Center
- 2 Restaurants & Bar
- 1,400+ Homes Planed
- 18 Hole Golf Course (Public)
- 7,000 yds.
- Heated Swimming Pools | Spa
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Home Owners Page
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans – Coming Soon
Sundance 2021 HOA Fees
- Quarterly Fee = $285.00
- Residential HOA Disclosure Fee = $400.00 (sellers fee)
- Master HOA Disclosure Fee = $400.00 (sellers fee)
- Sundance Capital Improvement Fee = $1,596.00 (one-time)
- Master Residential Working Capital = $20.67 (one-time)
Sundance Age Restriction
41-1491.04. Housing for older persons exempted; rules; liability; definition
A. The provisions of this article relating to familial status do not apply to housing for older persons.
B. The attorney general may adopt rules setting forth criteria for housing for older persons. The rules adopted for subsection D, paragraph 3 shall require the following factors:
1. That at least eighty percent (80%) of the units are occupied by at least one person fifty-five years(55) of age or older per unit. Rules adopted for verification of occupancy shall provide for the use of reliable surveys and affidavits. These surveys and affidavits are admissible in administrative and judicial proceedings. Rules adopted establishing compliance with this paragraph shall be consistent with federal fair housing regulations.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist