Sundance in Buckeye, Arizona is a 55+ Active Adult Retirement Community. An 18-hole golf course, heated swimming pools /spa, and a 15,000 sq/ft rec center, numerous social activities, offer seasonal / year around residents a variety of opportunities.
Sundance Buckeye, AZ Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Sundance Community Info
- 55+ Community
- 45+ For New Builds Only
- Homes Constructed By Meritage Homes / LGI Homes
- Homes Built 2002 – Present
- 15,000 sq/ft Rec Center
- 2 Restaurants & Bar
- 1,400+ Homes Planed
- 18 Hole Golf Course (Public)
- 7,000 yds.
- Heated Swimming Pools | Spa
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Home Owners Page
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans – Coming Soon
Sundance 2021 HOA Fees
- Quarterly Fee = $285.00
- Residential HOA Disclosure Fee = $400.00 (sellers fee)
- Master HOA Disclosure Fee = $400.00 (sellers fee)
- Sundance Capital Improvement Fee = $1,596.00 (one-time)
- Master Residential Working Capital = $20.67 (one-time)
Sundance Age Restriction
41-1491.04. Housing for older persons exempted; rules; liability; definition
A. The provisions of this article relating to familial status do not apply to housing for older persons.
B. The attorney general may adopt rules setting forth criteria for housing for older persons. The rules adopted for subsection D, paragraph 3 shall require the following factors:
1. That at least eighty percent (80%) of the units are occupied by at least one person fifty-five years(55) of age or older per unit. Rules adopted for verification of occupancy shall provide for the use of reliable surveys and affidavits. These surveys and affidavits are admissible in administrative and judicial proceedings. Rules adopted establishing compliance with this paragraph shall be consistent with federal fair housing regulations.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist