Casa De Paz is a 55 plus Patio Home Retirement Community in Mesa, Arizona. The community is close to restaurants, shopping, several public golf courses, social activities, and sporting events. Review community info, amenities, HOA fees and a current list of homes for sale.
- 55+ Community
- Homes Constructed By Farnsworth
- Homes Built 1980 – 1984
- 80+ Garden Condos / Patio Homes
- Maintenance Free Living
- Crafts / Pool, Social & Exercise Activities
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans – Coming Soon
*** Please check out the 23 other Mesa Retirement Communities
2023 Home Owners Association Fees
- Disclosure Fee = $350.00 (one time)
- Monthly Fee = $375.00 (Monthly fees vary by square footage).
- Monthly Fee includes: Water, Sewer, & Garbage
- All Exterior Maintenance Included With Monthly fee!
- Transfer Fee = $400.00 (one time)
Note: Arizona 55+ Communities is not associated with the community home-owners association. The information above is for informational purposes only. Updated community information and current HOA fees will be provided to the home buyer(s) for verification during the escrow process.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist