CantaMia at Estrella in Goodyear is a Arizona 55 plus guard gated community. This community is still building new homes. Gorgeous Retirement Community offering an Active Adult life style for winter / seasonal and year around residents. Review community info, amenities, HOA fees and a current list of homes for sale.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist
Homes For Sale⇓⇓⇓
CantaMia Community Features
- 55+ Community
- Guard Gated Community
- 72 Acre’s of Lakes, Boating & Fishing
- Homes Constructed By: AV Homes
- Homes Built 2010 – Present
- 1,700+ Home Sites Planned
- 29,00 sq/ft Village Center
- Fitness Center
- Heated Pools / Spa
- In Door Lap Pool
- Golf Club of Estrella is close by.
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Pet Friendly Community
- Community Tour
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans – Coming Soon
- New Homes Still Available
2016 Home Owners Association Fees
- Monthly Fee = $197.05
- Disclosure Fee = $300.00
- Transfer Fee = $400.00 (one time fee)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1,182.00 (one time)
- Gemini Twin homes – Please call to verify monthly fees.
CantaMia New Homes
CantaMia is still constructing new homes. Remember when visiting the builders office at a new community, no matter how nice the sales person is that greets you at the door and registers your name — They represent the builder… not YOU! Their job is to get the builder the highest price possible. Also, be careful what you say to the sales person at the builders office, they can tell by your words and actions, how interested you are. This will effect your negotiations when moving forward with a newly built home.
Negotiating Sale Price
Yes, new home builders will negotiate on base price, lot premiums and/or, incentives at the time of ordering. Don’t visit a builders office the first time without representation. Builder’s work with Buyers agents on a regular basis. A buyers agent that is familiar with the community and the new home building process, will save you money($$$) when negotiating final build price.