Notice: Use of undefined constant t_id - assumed 't_id' in /home/superjarl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/flexmls-idx/lib/base.php on line 1359
Pebblecreek 55 Plus Community
Pebblecreek is a beautiful Arizona 55 plus retirement community in Goodyear, Arizona. This resort style golf community was designed by Robson Homes. Review community info, amenities, HOA fees, and current list of homes for sale.
Pebblecreek is two communities in one. Joined by a tunnel under the road. On one side of the road you have the older Eagles Nest community, and on the other side, you have the new luxurious Tuscany Falls community. Both are guard gated and offer numerous craft, social, and sporting activities.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist
Homes For Sale ⇓⇓⇓
- 55+ Community
- Guard Gated Community
- Luxury Resort Style Community
- Tuscany Falls | Eagles Nest
- Homes Constructed By: Robson Communities
- Homes Built 1993 – Present
- 6,200+ Homes
- 2 Restaurants & Bar
- 2 Golf Courses (Public)
- Eagles Nest (6,790 yds. / Par-72)
- Tuscany Falls (6,640 yds. / Par-73)
- Heated Swimming Pools | Spas
- Indoor Lap Pools
- Fine Art Studio
- Fitness Center
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, social & Sporting Activities
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Home Owners Association
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans – Coming Soon
2017 Home Owners Association Fees
- Semi – Annual Fee = $1,155.00
- Disclosure Fee = $350.00 (one time fee)
- Monthly Fee = No Monthly Fees.
- Transfer Fee = $400.00 (one time fee)
- Capital Improvement Fee = No Capital Improvement Fee
Pebblecreek New Homes
Tuscany Fall in Pebble Creek is still constructing new homes. Remember when visiting the builders office at a new community, no matter how nice the sales person is that greets you at the door and registers your name — They represent the builder… not YOU! Their job is to get the builder the highest price possible. Also, be careful what you say to the sales person at the builders office, they can tell by your words and actions, how interested you are. This will effect your negotiations when moving forward with a newly built home.
Negotiating Sale Price
Yes, new home builders will negotiate on base price, lot premiums and/or, incentives at the time of ordering. Don’t visit a builders office the first time without representation. Builder’s work with Buyers agents on a regular basis. A buyers agent that is familiar with the community and the new home building process, will save you money($$$) when negotiating final build price.