Welcome to Superstition Mountain Country Club Gold Canyon, AZ
Superstition Mountain is a guard-gated non-age-restricted community located at the foot of Arizona’s legendary Superstition Mountain. It is a spectacular master-planned golf club community of luxury homes with golf course views. Seventeen unique-style neighborhoods offer custom homesites and elegant estates. The community is built with attention to architectural detail and respect for the native Arizona landscape. When you enter, you will instantly feel the seclusion of beautifully landscaped 930 acres. Building the home of your dreams will become a reality with open flowing floor plans that integrates indoor and outdoor living, luxurious master suites, gourmet kitchens, and every luxury amenities you could ever want.
Superstition Mountain Golf Club Gold Canyon, AZ - Homes For Sale
Copyright 2023 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Superstition Mountain Golf & Country Club offers two Jack Nicklaus-designed 18-hole championship golf courses designed with magnificent vistas, wide and friendly fairways, and green speeds faster than at some major tournaments. The Prospector’s Course has been the site of the 2002 Countrywide Tradition tournament and the home of the LPGA Safeway International from 2004 to 2008. The Claim Jumper Course is a par three course located within the Prospector Course.
The Lost Gold Course is a links-style course with generous fairways and possesses greater shot value than the Prospector Course due to slightly smaller greens and strategic bunker placements. This course is considered one of the best golf courses in Arizona. The Pyrite Course is an executive length par 65 course located within the Lost Gold course. The perfect fairways and the unbelievable quality of the manicured greens are what make the Prospector and Lost Gold great golf courses.
The community has a 50,000 square foot clubhouse designed in an Old World tradition to center a unique community experience. The Sports Club at Superstition Mountain features a state-of-the-art fitness center with a variety of fitness classes, including pilate, yoga, core conditioning, and offers highly certified and educated personal trainers.
The complex also offers tennis and pickleball courts, a resort-style swimming pool, a shaded wading pool, and a hot tub. The clubs and programs are too numerous to mention and will amaze you!
- No Age Restriction
- Homes Built 1998 – Present
- 700 Unique Home Sites
- Custom Homes
- Active Golf Resort Style Community
- 870 Acres (50% of the community is open land)
- 17 Uniquely Designed Villages
- 50 miles of Hiking Trails and Parks
- 36 Holes of Golf – Nicklaus Designed
- The Prospector Course
- The Lost Gold Course
- Full-Service Pro-shop
- Sports Club
- Strength Training
- Group Fitness Classes (yoga & spinning classes) / Personal training
- Lap Pool / Children’s Pool / Jacuzzi
- Tennis / Pickle-ball / Basket Ball
- 35 Minutes to Sky Harbor Airport
- Tuscan Style Clubhouse
- Indoor/Outdoor Private Dining
- Courtyard Fountains
- Valet Parking
- Men & Women’s Locker Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- Indoor/Outdoor Grilling
- Steam Room
- Bocce Ball
- Click here to view pictures of community amenities and grounds
Community HOA 2021 HOA Fees
- Quarterly HOA Fee = $1,437.00
- Transfer Fee = $400 (one-time at time of purchase)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $696.00 (one-time at time of purchase)
- For single-family homes, you do all of the exterior maintenance.
***Note: If you own a villa or casita you have an additional quarterly fee of $594.00 per quarter. This additional fee includes the following:
- All Exterior Maintenance
- Mowing / Trimming / Painting
- Street Maintenance
- It does not include roof repair or replacement
Superstition Mountain Country Club Fees
- Three Membership Levels (Country Club Membership is Optional)
- Golf Membership
- Discovery Membership (golf or social option)
- Associate Golf Membership
- Corporate Golf Membership
- Social Membership
***Note: Please contact the country club manager for current pricing of the above-listed memberships.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326)
Arizona Resort Community Specialist