Ahwatukee 55 plus community a village in the foothills of Phoenix, Arizona. Close to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Review community info, amenities, HOA fees and a current list of homes for sale.
Ahwatukee Community Features
- 55+ Community
- Homes Constructed By Presley Homes
- Ahwatukee is 2,720 acres
- Homes Built 1974 –
- 5,000 Single Family Homes / Town-Homes
- 1,600 homes designated 55+
- 100 Acres of Greenbelt / Desert Channels
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Heated Swimming Pools | SPA
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Lawn Bowling
- Pickle Ball
- Community Map
Ahwatukee HOA Fees 2019
- Master HOA Annual Fee = $622.00
- Junior Annual HOA Fee = $212.00
- Disclosure Fee = $230.00 (seller Responsibility)
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary and apply to patio homes.
- Junior HOA Transfer Fee = $170.00 (one time)
- Master HOA Transfer Fee = $240.00 (one time)
- Junior HOA Capital Improvement Fee = $400.00 (one time)
- Master HOA Capital Improvement Fee = $650.00 (one time)
Jarl Represents “YOU” The Buyer(s)!
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the listings in the home search below.