Ahwatukee 55 plus community a village in the foothills of Phoenix, Arizona. Close to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. Review community info, amenities, HOA fees and a current list of homes for sale.
Ahwatukee, AZ 55+ Community Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Ahwatukee Community Features
- 55+ Community
- Homes Constructed By Presley Homes
- Ahwatukee is 2,720 acres
- Homes Built 1974 –
- 5,000 Single Family Homes / Town-Homes
- 1,600 homes designated 55+
- 100 Acres of Greenbelt / Desert Channels
- Fitness Center
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Pet-Friendly Community
- Heated Swimming Pools | SPA
- Indoor Lap Pool
- Lawn Bowling
- Pickle Ball
- Community Map
Ahwatukee HOA Fees 2021
- Master HOA Annual Fee = $628.00
- Junior Annual HOA Fee = $221.00
- Disclosure Fee = $230.00 (seller Responsibility)
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary and apply to patio homes.
- Junior HOA Transfer Fee = $240.00 (one time)
- Master HOA Transfer Fee = $240.00 (one time)
- Junior HOA Capital Improvement Fee = $400.00 (one time)
- Master HOA Capital Improvement Fee = $650.00 (one time)
Jarl Represents “YOU” The Buyer(s)!
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the listings in the home search below.