Mission Royale Casa Grande, AZ - Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Mission Royale Community Info
- 55+ Community
- Bocce Ball
- Homes Constructed By Meritage Homes
- Homes Built 2004 – presents
- Fitness Center
- 18 Hole Golf Course (Public)
- 6,700 yds. (Par 72)
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Walking Trails / Paths
- Community HOA
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Floor Plans
- Community Pictures
Mission Royale 2021 HOA Fees
- Mission Royal Adult Community Quarterly Fee = $296.60
- Mission Royal Master Community Quarterly Fee = $45.29
- Residential HOA Disclosure Fee = $400.00 (one-time fee / sellers responsibility)
- Master HOA Disclosure Fee = $250.00 (one-time fee / sellers responsibility)
Mission Royale New Homes
Mission Royale is still constructing new homes. Remember when visiting the builder’s office at a new community, no matter how nice the salesperson is that greets you at the door and registers your name — They represent the builder, not YOU! Their job is to get the builder the highest price possible. Also, be careful what you say to the salesperson at the builder’s office, they can tell by your words and actions, how interested you are. This will affect your negotiations when moving forward with a newly built home.
Negotiating Sale Price
Yes, new home builders will negotiate on base price, lot premiums and/or, incentives at the time of ordering. Don’t visit a builders office the first time without representation. Builder’s work with Buyers agents on a regular basis. A buyers agent that is familiar with the community and the new home building process will save you money($$$) when negotiating final build price.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed above.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist