Cottonwood a 55+ Retirement Community in Sun Lakes Arizona. This Robson designed resort style community has much to offer the year-round / winter residents. Sun Lakes has 3 gated retirement communities and 2 non- gated communities. Cottonwood shares amenities with the gated community of Palo Verde. Review community info, amenities, HOA fees and a current list of homes for sale.
Cottonwood Country Club Sun Lakes AZ - Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Cottonwood Community Info
- 55+ Community
- 40+ Community
- Homes Constructed By Robson Homes
- Homes Built 1979 – 1995
- 1120 Acre Development
- 2736 Homes constructed
- 2 Restaurants / Bars
- Homes / Patio Homes / Condos
- Fitness Center
- Racquet Ball
- Tennis Courts
- PickleBall Courts
- Cottonwood 18 hole 62 par Executive Course (Public)
- Palo Verde 18 Hole Champion Golf Course (Private)
- 6,737 yds. (par 72)
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Home Owners Association
- Community Map – Coming Soon
- Pending & Sold Homes Past 12 Months
Cottonwood Sun Lakes HOA Fees 2021
- Annual Fee = $1,504.00
- Disclosure Fee = No Disclosure Fee
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary & apply to condos/patio homes only.
- Transfer Fee = $350.00 (one time)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1,504.00 (one time)
Sun Lakes Arizona Age Restriction
40+ Adult Country Club Lifestyle.
*Per Federal and State Laws, Sun Lakes five Communities (Cottonwood, Ironwood, Oakwood, Paloverde, and the original Sun Lakes community are age restricted at 55 plus. Sun Lakes voluntarily chose to allow up to 20% of the households to have at least one member age 40–55.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist