Sun Lakes Country Club is a 55 plus Retirement Community. Although it is the oldest community in Sun Lakes, AZ. It still has much to offer the year around and winter residents. Review community information, HOA fees, amenities, and a current list of homes for sale.
Sun Lakes Country Club Community Info.
- 55+ Community
- 2139 Residences
- Homes Built 1972 – 2002
- Single Family, Condos, & Manufactured Home Sites
- 18 Hole Golf Course (Private)
- 3,811 yards (par 60)
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, Social & Sporting Activities
- Community Map – Click Here
- Community Information
Homes For Sale ⇓⇓⇓
2017 Home Owners Association Fees (HOA)
- Annual Fee = $1,251.00
- Disclosure Fee = $200.00
- Monthly Fee = Monthly fees vary & apply to condos/patio homes only.
- Transfer Fee = $350.00 (one time)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1,255.00 (one time)
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist
Sun Lakes Country Club Homes For Sale ⇓⇓⇓
Sun Lakes Country Club
Sun Lakes Arizona Age Restriction
40+ Adult Country Club Lifestyle.
*Per Federal and State Laws, Sun Lakes five Communities (Cottonwood, Ironwood, Oakwood, Paloverde, the original Sun Lakes community are age restricted at 55 plus. Sun Lakes voluntarily chose to allow up to 20% of the households to have at-least one member age 40–55.