Real Estate Buyers Agent
My specialty, is selling homes in Active Adult Retirement Communities 55+ in Arizona. I am a Real Estate Buyers Agent, representing “YOU” the buyer. As your real estate agent, my job includes the following:
- Finding you a home that fits your budget, in a community that enhances your life style.
- Help you determine current/fair market value for the home you choose.
- Present your offer to sellers agent
- Negotiate on YOUR behalf, the best possible (lowest) price, terms and, conditions.
- Facilitate, schedule and/or review the following
- Open escrow
- Inspections (home & termite)
- Mortgage & Appraisal (if needed and/or desired)
- Seller disclosures
- Title search
- H.O.A documents and CC&R’s
- Repair and/or remodeling estimates
- Final walk-through ( prior to close of escrow)
- Advise for keeping closing costs down
The Arizona real estate market is ever changing. When choosing a real estate agent, it is important to find one that works for and represents you the buyer. Get the representation you deserve with your next home purchase – Contact Jarl Today! 480-710-6326
My Fee / Commission
My fee (commission) is paid from the sellers proceeds at successful close of escrow. What does that mean? As your agent, I Jarl Kubat, will be paid at the time we close on your new home.
Listing Agent Duties
The listing agents job, is to negotiate for the seller, the highest price, with the best possible terms and conditions. The best thing that happens when you purchase your home from the listing agent… listing agent gets a double commission!
Be Careful What You Say
Be careful what you say when looking at “Open Houses”. Real estate agents can be very possessive of possible future clients they meet while holding an open house. Most of the time , the agent hosting the open house is either the listing agent or, a member of the listing agents team. Either way, they represent the seller (not you)! Listing agents will use what you say against you while negotiating for their client (the seller) – it’s their job! So before you visit your next open house contact me, we will establish a working relationship so when you are asked “are you working with an agent?” you can say…. “We are working with Jarl!”