Welcome to Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch Wickenburg Az
Trilogy® at Wickenburg Ranch is a 2,000 home guard-gated luxury community in Wickenburg, AZ. The professionally custom-designed single-family homes are in a scenic area with a beautiful mountain and desert backdrop. Though this community has a quiet, rural feel, it’s also conveniently located between Prescott and Phoenix. Homes have modern floor plans featuring seven models providing great options for buyers. Floor plans range from 1,210 to 3,429 square feet with one to four bedrooms and attached two to four-car garages.
Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch - Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Trilogy® at Wickenburg Ranch Homes include features such as open-concept floor plans, walk-in closets, and covered patios. Some models include upgrades such as a den, custom stone countertops, and hardwood flooring. Residents can find a state-of-the-art fitness center complete with locker rooms and spa facilities, special events center, outstanding restaurant, which provides a great location to host special events with room for the many clubs and activities. Also, there are art classes, cooking classes, and guided hikes through the beautiful surrounding area.
Closely are healthcare providers, including Wickenburg Community Hospital, Saint Joseph Hospital, and Express Urgent Care. You can enjoy dining out and find a variety of restaurants, bars, shops, and attractions such as the Desert Caballeros Western Museum, the Vulture City Ghost Town, Pioneer Arizona Living History Museum, and the Webb Center for the Performing Arts.
Outdoors you will find a magnificent unique indoor/outdoor bar with a large resort-style pool and tennis and pickleball courts. Golfers have access to a championship professionally designed 18-hole golf landscaped golf course and a 9-hole golf course. The club also includes a pro shop and an outdoor patio.
- No Age Restriction
- Homes Built by Shea Homes
- 2015 – Present
- 2,000+ Homes when completed
- Numerous floor-plans and semi-custom options available
- Click here to view pictures of community amenities and grounds
Trilogy® at Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club Info.
- Open Daily | 6:00am – 7:00pm
- Advanced TechnoGym™ System,
- free weights, cardio machines, and Movement Studio.
The Movement Studio features:
- fitness on-demand program
- online interactive training tool with pre-recorded and live workout sessions.
- fully staffed, state-of-the-art fitness facility offers classes and equipment for all fitness levels and personal training.
- Tuesday, Thursday, & Sunday | Closed
Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Inspired by the ancient healing rituals, natural and holistic environment
- Himalayan salt wall
- Five treatment rooms Services Include
- professional hair and nail care
- Learn more about services and pricing here.
The Art Barn
- A place for members to explore their artistic side.
Courts & Sports Complex
- four tennis courts
- six pickleball courts,
- three bocce ball courts
- Open Daily | 6:00am – 7:00pm
The Outpost open Friday – Sunday | 11:00am – 4:00pm
- elevated seating areas with plenty of shade
- spectacular views
- main attraction:
- resort-style pool
- heated year-round
- beach entry
- several lap lanes.
- poolside bar and grill with casual dining, select cocktails, beers, and wine.
Rocker Box & Henry’s Room
- Gaming space designed for a wide range of card games, activities, tournaments and clubs.
- The Lunar Lounge offers residents a place to relax and view the night sky.
Sophie’s Culinary Parlor
- Designed to host special events
- master chef’s kitchen. Where members can cook themselves or enlist the help of one of the culinary experts
- TV viewing parties
- Cooking lessons
Trilogy Wickenburg Ranch 2021 HOA Fees
- Master HOA & Recreation Club (social membership) Quarterly Fee = $980.92
- Transfer Fee = $400 (one-time at time of purchase)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1,579.00 (one-time at time of purchase)
- Homestead Membership is required = $6,000.00 (one-time fee 80% refunded upon sale).
- There are Four(4) Levels of Membership
- Homestead (required of all homeowners
- Jake’s Spoon – Serves local and regional cuisine created by Wickenburg Ranch’s master culinary chefs with a ‘side’ of spectacular golf course views.
- Jake’s Sip – Indoor and outdoor bar where residents enjoy a great selection of craft beers and wines.
- The Watering Hole – Bar and grill
- Wick’s Hideaway – Specializes in premium bourbons and other whiskeys as well as craft beers carefully selected wine, and expertly poured cocktails.
Two(2) Golf Courses
- Big Wick (18 Holes) “Top Ten Best New Courses in North America.”
- 4,500 yards at the forward tees
- 7,000+ yards from the championship tees
- Li’l Wick (9 Holes)
- par-3 course
Trilogy Wickenburg Ranch New Homes
Trilogy Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club is still constructing new homes. Remember when visiting the builder’s office in a new community, no matter how nice the salesperson is that greets you at the door and registers your name — They represent the builder, not YOU! Their job is to get the builder the highest price possible. Also, be careful what you say to the salesperson at the builder’s office, they can tell by your words and actions, how interested you are. This will affect your negotiations when moving forward with a newly built home.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326)
Arizona Resort Community Specialist