Trilogy Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club is a gated community in Wickenburg AZ. This resort style community offers desert mountain views, 40,000 sq/ft clubhouse, 13 miles of walking and hiking trails, dog park, restaurants, golf, and numerous sporting and social activities.
Trilogy Wickenburg Ranch is designed by Phoenix’s M3 Companies and Trilogy by Shea Homes®.
- No Age Restriction
- Homes Built by Shea Homes
- 2015 – Present
- 2,000+ Homes when completed
- Numerous floor-plans and semi-custom options available
- Click here to view pictures of community amenities and grounds
Trilogy at Wickenburg Ranch - Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
Trilogy Wickenburg Ranch Golf and Social Club Info.
- Open Daily | 6:00am – 7:00pm
- Advanced TechnoGym™ System,
- free weights, cardio machines, and Movement Studio.
The Movement Studio features:
- fitness on-demand program
- online interactive training tool with pre-recorded and live workout sessions.
- fully staffed, state-of-the-art fitness facility offers classes and equipment for all fitness levels and personal training.
- Tuesday, Thursday, & Sunday | Closed
Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Inspired by the ancient healing rituals, natural and holistic environment
- Himalayan salt wall
- Five treatment rooms Services Include
- professional hair and nail care
- Learn more about services and pricing here.
The Art Barn
- A place for members to explore their artistic side.
Courts & Sports Complex
- four tennis courts
- six pickleball courts,
- three bocce ball courts
- Open Daily | 6:00am – 7:00pm
The Outpost open Friday – Sunday | 11:00am – 4:00pm
- elevated seating areas with plenty of shade
- spectacular views
- main attraction:
- resort-style pool
- heated year-round
- beach entry
- several lap lanes.
- poolside bar and grill with casual dining, select cocktails, beers, and wine.
Rocker Box & Henry’s Room
- Gaming space designed for a wide range of card games, activities, tournaments and clubs.
- The Lunar Lounge offers residents a place to relax and view the night sky.
Sophie’s Culinary Parlor
- Designed to host special events
- master chef’s kitchen. Where members can cook themselves or enlist the help of one of the culinary experts
- TV viewing parties
- Cooking lessons
- Jake’s Spoon – Serves local and regional cuisine created by Wickenburg Ranch’s master culinary chefs with a ‘side’ of spectacular golf course views.
- Jake’s Sip – Indoor and outdoor bar where residents enjoy a great selection of craft beers and wines.
- The Watering Hole – Bar and grill
- Wick’s Hideaway – Specializes in premium bourbons and other whiskeys as well as craft beers carefully selected wine, and expertly poured cocktails.
Two(2) Golf Courses
- Big Wick (18 Holes) “Top Ten Best New Courses in North America.”
- 4,500 yards at the forward tees
- 7,000+ yards from the championship tees
- Li’l Wick (9 Holes)
- par-3 course
Trilogy Wickenburg Ranch 2021 HOA Fees
- Master HOA & Recreation Club (social membership) Quarterly Fee = $980.92
- Transfer Fee = $400 (one-time at time of purchase)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1,579.00 (one-time at time of purchase)
- Homestead Membership is required = $6,000.00 (one-time fee 80% refunded upon sale).
- There are Four(4) Levels of Membership
- Homestead (required of all homeowners
Trilogy Wickenburg Ranch New Homes
Trilogy Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club is still constructing new homes. Remember when visiting the builder’s office in a new community, no matter how nice the salesperson is that greets you at the door and registers your name — They represent the builder, not YOU! Their job is to get the builder the highest price possible. Also, be careful what you say to the salesperson at the builder’s office, they can tell by your words and actions, how interested you are. This will affect your negotiations when moving forward with a newly built home.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326)
Arizona Resort Community Specialist