Tuscany Falls PebbleCreek
- 55+ Community
- Guard Gated Community
- Luxury Resort Style Community
- Tuscany Falls | Eagles Nest
- Homes Constructed By Robson Communities
- Homes Built 1993 – Present
- 6,200+ Homes
- 2 Restaurants & Bar
- 2 Golf Courses (Public)
- Eagles Nest (6,790 yds. / Par-72)
- Tuscany Falls (6,640 yds. / Par-73)
- Heated Swimming Pools | Spas
- Indoor Lap Pools
- Fine Art Studio
- Fitness Center
- Numerous Craft / Hobby, social & Sporting Activities
- Pickle Ball Courts
- Tennis Courts
- Home Owners Association
- Community Map – Click Here
- Tuscany Falls – Community Pictures
- Community Floor Plans – Coming Soon
Tuscany Falls PebbleCreek Goodyear AZ Homes For Sale
Copyright 2021 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved. Information Not Guaranteed and Must Be Confirmed by End User. Site contains live data.
PebbleCreek 2021 Home Owners Association Fees
- Semi-Annual Fee = $1,364.00
- Disclosure Fee = $350.00 (one time fee- sellers pay)
- Monthly Fee = No Monthly Fees.
- Transfer Fee = $400.00 (one time fee)
- Capital Improvement Fee = $2,728.00(one-time)
Tuscany Falls in Pebble Creek is still constructing new homes. Remember when visiting the builder’s office in a new community, no matter how nice the salesperson is that greets you at the door and registers your name — They represent the builder… not YOU! Their job is to get the builder the highest price possible. Also, be careful what you say to the salesperson at the builder’s office, they can tell by your words and actions, how interested you are. This will affect your negotiations when moving forward with a newly built home.
Tuscany Falls at PebbleCreek Age Restriction
(a) Age Restrictions: It is intended that PebbleCreek qualifies for the adult community exemption under the Fair Housing Act, Title 42 United States Code Section 3607(b). Accordingly, each Tract declaration of the CC&R’s requiring:
(1) that not less than eighty percent (80%) of the Dwelling Units be occupied by at least one person who is age fifty-five (55) or older;
(2) that if Board approval is obtained in each case, up to 20% of the Dwelling Units may be occupied by only persons under age 55 provided at least one person is forty (40) years of age or older;
(3) that in the case of a Dwelling Unit purchased from Declarant for occupancy by only persons under the age of 55, commencing with the first change of occupancy after such purchase, such Dwelling Unit must be occupied by at least one person who is fifty-five (55) years of age or older unless Board approval for occupancy as described in Section 3.1(a)(2) above is obtained; and
(4) That no person under nineteen (19) years of age may reside permanently in PebbleCreek.
(5) No person under the age of 19 shall occupy a Pebble Creek residence for more than sixty (60) cumulative overnight stays in any calendar year. Upon prior written request by a Resident, the Board may grant a short-term extension for extenuating circumstances.
(6) Subject to compliance with the Requirements for Exemption set forth in paragraph 5 of each Tract Declaration, no person under 40 years of age may reside in a home in PebbleCreek unless the home is at the same time also occupied by a Member or tenant over the age of 40 years.
Contact Jarl Today! (480-710-6326) for a showing appointment and/or questions about any of the homes listed below.
Arizona 55+ Community Specialist