Top 10 Reasons Why you should have a buyer’s agent represent you when building new construction
For the past 18 months several local builder have been struggling with construction timelines(mainly material supplies) and quality control. The builders labor force has shrunk and many of the new labours are younger and in-experienced. I promise to help navigate the process of building a new home. My service’s for new construction homes are:
- Community Tours prior to deciding on a particular community and builder
- Tips for lot selection(direction and location within the chosen community)
- We will always try to negotiate best possible price, terms and conditions in regards to base price, lot premiums, incentives, upgrades, and timelines.
- Design center insights for which upgrades add the most potential for future value.
- Review of builders contract
- Bi-weekly visits and critical time line visits to job site.
- We provide pictures and video of the construction progress from each visit to the job site
- Assistance with resolving quality complaints with your builder’s representative
- Final walk-thru assistance (pointing out workmanship flaws).
- Review of final closing documents(checking for unfavourable numerical errors :-)).
805 S Roanoke Mesa AZ | Sunland Village
*** Complete Remodel *** 805 S Roanoke Mesa, AZ 85206, is located in the 55+ community of Sunland Village. This home has been completely remodeled. The list of improvements are too numerous to mention here. This home is a must-see in person! Call Jarl Today! to arrange your personal showing. (480-710-6326)
805 S Roanoke Current SOLD = $255,000.00
5055 Edgewood | Sunland Village | Mesa
*** New Listing *** 5055 Edgewood Mesa, AZ is located in the 55+ community of Sunland Village. This home has been well maintained and is ready for move-in. Furniture is available by separate “Bill of Sale” Call Jarl Today! to arrange your personal showing. (480-710-6326)
5055 Edgewood SOLD = $220,000.00 (March 2020)
- 200 Floor Plan – Click Here (original builder plan – Addition is not shown).
- Approximate Sq/Ft. – 1,183
- Year Built – 1978
- Builder – Farnsworth
- 2019 Property Taxes – $1409.00
5055 Edgewood Ave Exterior Features
- All Block Construction
- North \ South Exposure (south backyard)
- Covered Patio
- Landscape By Design
- Automatic Watering System
- Fruit Trees, Palm Tree
- Asphalt Roof (new 2011)
5055 E Edgewood Ave Interior Features
- 2 Bedrooms / 2 Bath / +Den
- Home can be purchased furnished
5055 E Edgewood Ave. Room Sizes
- Kitchen 10′ x 8′-6″
- Living Room 14’-10″ X 15″-7″
- Dining Area 10′ x 9′
- 1st Bedroom 13′-10″ x 12″
- 2nd Bedroom 10′-4″ x 12′
- Garage 20″ X 21′-4″
Sunland Village 2019 HOA Fees
- Annual Fee = $495.00
- Resale Disclosure Fee = $215.00 (sellers responsibility)
- No Transfer Fee
- Capital Improvement Fee = $1250.00 (one time fee)
*** Please check out the 23 other Mesa 55+ Communities Check out all 4 Farnsworth 55+ Communities: Dreamland Village | Sunland Springs Village | Sunland Village East | Sunland Village